Beaglelandia – Beagle World Record 2
Date(s) - 22/04/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL THE 28TH OF FEBRUARY
Dating from 1719, the majestic Capesthorne Hall with its stunning Jacobean style architecture is set in 100 acres of picturesque parkland, with exquisite gardens and chain of three serene lakes.
The gardens feature colourful herbaceous borders filled with a rich array of perennials. They are notable for the late summer fragrance of rosa gallica, rosa rugosa and old moss roses. Visitors can also enjoy the rhododendron woods and walks leading to an arboretum.
Capesthorne Hall is the much-loved home of the Bromley-Davenports whose ancestors have owned the land since Domesday times. The Hall contains a great variety of treasures, fine paintings, furniture, marble, Greek vases and family muniments dating from 1153.
The Hall and Grounds are open to visitors between April and October each year, Sundays, Mondays and bank Holidays. The Gardens and Chapel are open from 12 noon until 5pm. The Butler’s Pantry is open for refreshments from 12 noon until 4.30pm. The Hall is open from 1.30pm until 4.00pm (last admission at 3.30pm).
Please read carefully:
- A proof of breed document is required, this could be either a vaccination certificate, Kennel Club document, microchip paper issued by a vet or a letter headed paper hand written from your vet, signed and dated, saying: “I certify that (name of the beagle) is a beagle and over the age of 1 years old and is fit and healthy to take part in an event”
- No other breeds can take part at the actual attempt
- All beagles must be over 1 year old to be counted in the record attempt
- One dog per person
- The walk will start at 14:45 and will go in number order
- 100 dog/people per time with about 2 minutes’ gap in between
- People with the same number will be gathered together
- A bell will be rung to commence and finish the official walk
- Upon registration you will be handed a band with a number on and a chip which determines the group you set off with and an electronic band for each dog taking part in the official attempt
- The chip is your official count as you cross the start line and finish line. It will automatically count you. We recommend you to keep the chip safe till the walk start and then attach it to your dogs collar or lead
- Only people walking a dog can take part in the official walk, unless you have a child under 16, which cann’t be left on their own
All electronic chip devices MUST be dropped in the buckets at the end of the official walk. These will then be electronically read and used for evidence on out official attempt at the world record.
To participate in the Official Walk, each beagle must be registered. Please see below the registration form.
Download it, fill it with the information about your beagle, print it and bring it with you at the day of the event.
If you are coming with more than one beagle doing the walk, please have a registration form printed for each of them.
STALL ENQUIRIES –
We are expecting a larger number of stall particiapants this year with around 20 to covering the full range of Beagle needs.
If you have a business and are interested in having a stall at the event:
The cost is £100 per stall and that is a direct donation to the charities through the Merseyside Beagle Club
Please email email@example.com for more information.
To pre-order any Beaglelandia Merchandising simply complete the following form and remember that the 100 % of the profit is going to Beagle Welfare and Unite to Care
- Choose the Merchandise you want
- Complete the order form
- And click on send
- You will be contacted via email by Merseyside Beagle with the cost of all items and postage and packing (P&P).
- Merchandise will only be shipped if the FULL product, postage and packaging costs have been prepaid by bank transfer or cleared cheque to Merseyside Beagle Club.
- If you wish to pick up the merchandise at the event or any Merseyside Beagle Club event, you can avoid the cost of postage and packaging, just let the Merseyside team know when you order by indicating in the “collect or deliver” box on the form
How to buy your ticket for Beaglelandia 2018
To buy your ticket just follow the simple steps below
Click “Reserve tickets“.
Type your email address, your full name, your address, the country and your city and click “Continue“.
Select the number of dogs, the number of people, tell us how you are coming to the event and click “Continue“.
On the “Confirm order” page click “Pay with card“.
Complete with your credit card information and click “Pay £ 23.00“.
After the payment, you will receive an email with the confirmation order and your ticket in two different format:
You can either print the PDF and bring it with you on the day of the event, or save the PNG on your mobile.
Either one of these will be scanned as you arrive. Make sure you have your ticket ready at the entrance.
Beaglelandia - Terms and Conditions
General, Tickets and Logo Use
In these terms and conditions “Beaglelandia” or “BWR2” refers to the collective organising committee for Beaglelandia – BWR2, Merseyside Beagle Club and Bauwow Ltd collectively.
The “Purchaser” refers to the person or persons that complete the transaction and payment of the event ticket.
All monies collected for the event are collected on behalf of Beaglelandia by Merseyside Beagle Club exclusively.
Merseyside Beagle Club sells all tickets as an agent on behalf of the organisers, promoters, venues or producers of the event (referred to as a “Promoter”) on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
Bauwow Ltd act as a service provider to facilitate the online purchase of event tickets for the “Promoter”.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Bauwow Ltd or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability. Each ticket purchased represents a participant, or family and dog/s residing at the same address and includes parking for one standard vehicle.
- If for any reason you do not need the parking facility or you have carpooled with other attendees, please ensure you notify the organising committee as soon as possible to ensure additional vehicle spaces can be utilised effectively.
- In addition to the ticket price your order requires the payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fee per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event at the time of purchase. Those fees are not refundable.
- If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per family or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets with no refund payable.
- To prevent fraud and protect the Promoter and you, we may be asked to carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so your purchase can be verified. If fraud is suspected, we may cancel any order or tickets.
- You must inform the Promoter of any change of email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are firstname.lastname@example.org. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by the Promoter. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend the event, please contact a member of the Promoter team or the organising committee.
Delivery and collection
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically to your registered email.
- Tickets must be printed and brought to the event to be scanned up on entry. You will be only notified by email (using the contact details provided by you). If you require further information or support please contact the organising committee at email@example.com
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation rights and refunds
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. The Promoter cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of the event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If the organising committee cancels the event or makes significant changes to the venue, date and confirms this to the Promoter, the Promoter will endeavour to inform you. This will usually be through social media and the event url http://bauwowworld.com/events/beaglelandia-beagle-world-record-2
- If the event is rescheduled, changed, cancelled or moved, the Promoter will endeavour to notify all purchaser’s and give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or donating the ticket value to the designated charities. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable under these circumstances.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- If for any reason the purchaser is unable to attend the event or the event is cancelled due to force majeure or any other reason all monies paid will be distributed to the nominated charities subject to any debtors or liabilities being paid prior.
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event (The Promoter paragraph 26 below).
Attending the event
- The Promoter organises the event but has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at the event).
- Admission to the event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach these terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue and/or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances.
- The Promoter will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry the required proof of breed, age or identity where appropriate.
- We will only share your personal information with Promoters, venue operators, and others as necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless required by law.
- If you have registered, with the Promoter and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- The Promoter cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including Promoters and venue operators). However, the Promoter does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone. The Promoter, purchaser or agent has no direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions other than permissible by standard liability within the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and the Promoter are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Cars are parked at own risk.
- All dogs must remain on lead for the whole event. You are responsible for your own dog/s at all times.
- All owners must pick up after their dog.
Logo, use and licensing
- The Logo and any derivation thereof may not be used by any party without written consent in the form of a contract from the organising committee (Merseyside Beagle Club representatives and Bauwow Ltd). Any unauthorised use may result in possible legal proceedings and monetary compensation.
- The Logo and any derivation thereof must not be copied from any site or electronic format to be used anywhere without prior written confirmation from the organising committee (Merseyside Beagle Club representatives and Bauwow Ltd).
- You may not sub-licence or assign any of your rights or obligations provided to you by the organising committee (Merseyside Beagle Club representatives and Bauwow Ltd).
- The logo and any derivation thereof may not be used in any format or on any product, service or electronic format apart from those expressly agreed to in writing by the organising committee (Merseyside Beagle Club representatives and Bauwow Ltd).
- The organising committee (Merseyside Beagle Club representatives and Bauwow Ltd) specifically and categorically controls the use and the rights to use the logo and any derivation thereof.